For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTMEM187 is a multi-pass membrane protein. The exact function of TMEM187 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
- Chromosome X open reading frame 12 antibody
- CXorf12 antibody
- DXS9878E antibody
Anti-TMEM187 antibody images
Western blot - TMEM187 antibody (ab80669)
Anti-TMEM187 antibody (ab80669) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa
Additional bands at : 34 kDa,55 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TMEM187 antibody (ab80669)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"