For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTMEM63B belongs to the SPO75/TMEM63 family. The function of TMEM63B remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi pass membrane protein
- C6orf110 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 110 antibody
- RP3 421H19 2 antibody
- Transmembrane protein 63B antibody
Anti-TMEM63B antibody images
References for Anti-TMEM63B antibody (ab83274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"