For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTMEM74 plays an essential role in autophagy. TMEM74-induced autophagy may involve PI3K signal transduction. It is expressed in heart, lung and placenta.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane; Multi pass membrane protein. Cytoplasmic vesicle, autophagosome membrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
- Transmembrane protein 74 antibody
Anti-TMEM74 antibody images
Western blot - TMEM74 antibody (ab87239)
Anti-TMEM74 antibody (ab87239) at 1 µg/ml + human fetal heart lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 20 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TMEM74 antibody (ab87239)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"