For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionMay mediate anti-apoptotic activity.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in brain and heart. Isoform 2 is expressed in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM85 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 17 protein antibody
- EMC4 antibody
- ER membrane protein complex subunit 4 antibody
Anti-TMEM85 antibody images
References for Anti-TMEM85 antibody (ab123719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"