For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- FunctionConverts trimethyllysine (TML) into hydroxytrimethyllysine (HTML).
- Tissue specificityAll isoforms, but isoform 8, are widely expressed in adult and fetal tissues. Isoform 8 is restricted to heart and skeletal muscle.
- PathwayAmine and polyamine biosynthesis; carnitine biosynthesis.
- Involvement in diseaseAutism, X-linked 6
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gamma-BBH/TMLD family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- BBOX2 antibody
- Epsilon-trimethyllysine 2-oxoglutarate dioxygenase antibody
- Epsilon-trimethyllysine hydroxylase antibody
Anti-TMLHE antibody images
References for Anti-TMLHE antibody (ab97842)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"