For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in small intestine. Also expressed in prostate, colon, stomach and salivary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 LDL-receptor class A domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 1 SRCR domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted. Activated by cleavage and secreted.
Information by UniProt
- D16Ertd61e antibody
- Epitheliasin antibody
- FLJ41954 antibody
Anti-TMPRSS2 antibody images
References for Anti-TMPRSS2 antibody (ab82146)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"