For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82176 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionProbable protease. Seems to be capable of activating ENaC.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in pancreatic, gastric, colorectal and ampullary cancer. Very weak expression in normal gastrointestinal and urogenital tract.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 LDL-receptor class A domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 1 SRCR domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- UNQ776/PRO1570 antibody
- CAPH2 antibody
- Channel-activating protease 2 antibody
Anti-TMPRSS4 antibody images
References for Anti-TMPRSS4 antibody (ab82176)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"