For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107842 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay contribute to the regulation of translation during cell-cycle progression. May contribute to the regulation of cell proliferation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly nuclear during growth arrest (By similarity). Actively exported from the nucleus in dividing cells.
Information by UniProt
- C7orf21 antibody
- Chromosome 7 Open Reading Frame 21 antibody
- Dendritic Cell-Derived Ubiquitin-Like Protein antibody
Anti-TMUB1 antibody images
Western blot - TMUB1 antibody (ab107842)
Anti-TMUB1 antibody (ab107842) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse spleen tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TMUB1 antibody (ab107842)
Immunohistochemistry analysis in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human lymph tissue followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining. ab107842 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-TMUB1 antibody (ab107842)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"