For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TMX3 antibody
See all TMX3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TMX3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 16-143 of Human TMX3.
- Positive control
- RT 4, U 251 MG and Human tonsil lysates; Human stomach tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionProbable disulfide isomerase, which participates in the folding of proteins containing disulfide bonds. May act as a dithiol oxidase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in brain, testis, lung, skin, kidney, uterus, bone, stomach, liver, prostate, placenta, eye and muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- DomainThe di-lysine motif confers endoplasmic reticulum localization for type I membrane proteins.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1830 antibody
- PDIA13 antibody
- Protein disulfide isomerase family A, member 13 antibody
Anti-TMX3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TMX3 antibody (ab121414)
ab121414 at 1/10 dilution staining TMX3 in paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-TMX3 antibody (ab121414)
All lanes : Anti-TMX3 antibody (ab121414) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-TMX3 antibody (ab121414)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"