For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role as a mediator of inflammation and angiogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC6 family.
- Developmental stageDifferentially expressed in development and capillary tube-like formation in vitro.
Information by UniProt
- B94 antibody
- EXOC3L3 antibody
- exocyst complex component 3-like 3 antibody
Anti-TNFAIP2 antibody images
References for Anti-TNFAIP2 antibody (ab91235)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"