For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberDTA-1
- Light chain typelambda
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.1-0.3µg for 106 cells. ab136125-Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF18/AITR/GITR. Important for interactions between activated T-lymphocytes and endothelial cells and may modulate T-lymphocyte survival in peripheral tissues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the small intestine, ovary, testis, kidney and endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activation inducible TNF related ligand antibody
- Activation-inducible TNF-related ligand antibody
- AITR ligand antibody
Anti-TNFSF18 antibody [DTA-1] (FITC) images
References for Anti-TNFSF18 antibody [DTA-1] (FITC) (ab72404)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"