For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution.
- Clone numberMM0312-4Q25
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/50 - 1/200. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF18/AITR/GITR. Important for interactions between activated T-lymphocytes and endothelial cells and may modulate T-lymphocyte survival in peripheral tissues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the small intestine, ovary, testis, kidney and endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activation inducible TNF related ligand antibody
- Activation-inducible TNF-related ligand antibody
- AITR ligand antibody
References for Anti-TNFSF18 antibody [MM0312-4Q25] (ab89340)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"