For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in cardiac physiology.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in both adult and fetal heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 10 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Expressed at lower levels in the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiac ankyrin repeat kinase antibody
- cardiac muscle antibody
- Cardiac troponin I-interacting kinase antibody
Anti-TNNI3K antibody images
References for Anti-TNNI3K antibody (ab86564)
This product has been referenced in:
- Theis JL et al. TNNI3K mutation in familial syndrome of conduction system disease, atrial tachyarrhythmia and dilated cardiomyopathy. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24925317) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"