For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in cardiac physiology.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in both adult and fetal heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 10 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Expressed at lower levels in the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiac ankyrin repeat kinase antibody
- cardiac muscle antibody
- Cardiac troponin I-interacting kinase antibody
Anti-TNNI3K antibody images
Western blot - TNNI3K antibody (ab96684)
Anti-TNNI3K antibody (ab96684) at 1/5000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - TNNI3K antibody (ab96684)
ab96684, at 1/200 dilution, staining TNNI3K in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-TNNI3K antibody (ab96684)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"