For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use neat for 30 minutes at room temperature. Boil tissue section in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10-20 minutes followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- FunctionMay be involved in cell migration, cartilage development and in linking signal transduction pathways to the cytoskeleton (By similarity). May promote apoptosis, via its cleavage by caspase-3.
- Tissue specificityProstate and placenta. Down regulated in prostate cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 phosphatase tensin-type domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsProteolytically cleaved by caspase-3 during apoptosis.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > focal adhesion. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- C terminal tensin like antibody
- C terminal tensin like protein antibody
- C-terminal tensin-like protein antibody
Anti-TNS4 antibody, prediluted images
References for Anti-TNS4 antibody, prediluted (ab82177)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"