For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TOB2 antibody
See all TOB2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TOB2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-345 of Human TOB2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAnti-proliferative protein inhibits cell cycle progression from the G0/G1 to S phases.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BTG family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1663 antibody
- Protein Tob2 antibody
- Protein Tob4 antibody
Anti-TOB2 antibody images
References for Anti-TOB2 antibody (ab56760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"