For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number3154C2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionInhibits cell growth rate and cell cycle. Induces CDKN1A expression as well as TGF-beta expression. Mediates the inhibitory growth effect of EGR1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CAF1 family.
Contains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus. Nucleus speckle. Localizes to nuclear speckles.
Information by UniProt
- Target of EGR1 protein 1 antibody
- target of EGR1, member 1 antibody
- Toe1 antibody
- TOE1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TOE1 antibody [3154C2a] images
References for Anti-TOE1 antibody [3154C2a] (ab53746)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"