For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInhibits cell growth rate and cell cycle. Induces CDKN1A expression as well as TGF-beta expression. Mediates the inhibitory growth effect of EGR1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CAF1 family.
Contains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus. Nucleus speckle. Localizes to nuclear speckles.
Information by UniProt
- Target of EGR1 protein 1 antibody
- target of EGR1, member 1 antibody
- Toe1 antibody
- TOE1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TOE1 antibody images
References for Anti-TOE1 antibody (ab104673)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"