For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TOE1 antibody
See all TOE1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TOE1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-511 of Human TOE1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits cell growth rate and cell cycle. Induces CDKN1A expression as well as TGF-beta expression. Mediates the inhibitory growth effect of EGR1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CAF1 family.
Contains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus. Nucleus speckle. Localizes to nuclear speckles.
Information by UniProt
- Target of EGR1 protein 1 antibody
- target of EGR1, member 1 antibody
- Toe1 antibody
- TOE1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-TOE1 antibody images
References for Anti-TOE1 antibody (ab57707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"