For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TOM1 antibody
See all TOM1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TOM1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: GLAGALDARQ QSTGAIPVTQ ACLMEDIEQW LSTDVGNDAE EPKGVTSEEF DKFLEERAKA ADRLPNLSSP SAEGPPGPPS GPAPRKKTQE KDDDMLFA, corresponding to amino acids 394-492 of Human TOM1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceTOM1 may be involved in intracellular trafficking. In conjunction with Tollip it plays an important role in recruiting clathrin onto endosomes and may modulate endosomal functions.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein
- FLJ33404 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000028777 antibody
- Target of myb 1 antibody
Anti-TOM1 antibody images
IHC-P - TOM1 antibody (ab56949)
TOM1 antibody (ab56949) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human skeletal muscle.
Western blot - TOM1 antibody (ab56949)
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
TOM1 antibody (ab56949) at 1ug/lane + K-562 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"