For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbable role in protein transport. May regulate growth factor-induced mitogenic signaling.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TOM1 family.
Contains 1 GAT domain.
Contains 1 VHS domain.
- DomainThe GAT domain mediates interaction with TOLLIP.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ32746 antibody
- Srebf1 antibody
- Target of Myb-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-TOM1L2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TOM1L2 antibody (ab121748)
ab121748 at 1/75 dilution staining TOM1L2 in Paraffin-emebedded Human heart muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-TOM1L2 antibody(ab121748)
Immunohistochemical staining of Human heart muscle shows moderate cytoplasmic positivity in myocytes using ab121748
References for Anti-TOM1L2 antibody (ab121748)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"