For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa.
- FunctionProbable role in protein transport. May regulate growth factor-induced mitogenic signaling.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TOM1 family.
Contains 1 GAT domain.
Contains 1 VHS domain.
- DomainThe GAT domain mediates interaction with TOLLIP.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ32746 antibody
- Srebf1 antibody
- Target of Myb-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-TOM1L2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TOM1L2 antibody (ab24369)
ab24369 (5µg/ml) staining of TOM1L2 if paraffin embedded Human Skeletal Muscle with steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 and AP-staining shows variable staining from fibre to fibre.
Western blot - TOM1L2 antibody (ab24369)
References for Anti-TOM1L2 antibody (ab24369)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"