For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids462 to 475
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-TOM1L2 antibody (ab24369)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Target of Myb-like protein 2
- FunctionProbable role in protein transport. May regulate growth factor-induced mitogenic signaling.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with higher expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TOM1 family.
Contains 1 GAT domain.
Contains 1 VHS domain.
- DomainThe GAT domain mediates interaction with TOLLIP.
Information by UniProt
References for TOM1L2 peptide (462-475) (ab45647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"