For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab99485 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Primary antibody notesReported variants represent identical protein: NP_001122389.1, NP_001122388.1, NP_006105.1.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionChannel-forming protein essential for import of protein precursors into mitochondria.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Tom40 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C19orf1 antibody
- D19S1177E antibody
- Haymaker protein antibody
Anti-TOMM40 antibody images
References for Anti-TOMM40 antibody (ab99485)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"