For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and sterile filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0571-7S12
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionMay inhibit NODAL and BMP signaling during neural patterning (By similarity). May be a tumor suppressor in brain cancers.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain, and at lower levels in heart, placenta and skeletal muscle. Down-regulated in brain tumors as compared to control brain tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tomoregulin family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Kazal-like domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C9orf2 antibody
- C9orf3 TMEFF1 antibody
- C9orf30 TMEFF1 antibody
Anti-Tomoregulin-1 precursor antibody [MM0571-7S12] images
References for Anti-Tomoregulin-1 precursor antibody [MM0571-7S12] (ab89812)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"