For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Antigen retrieval method is Heat Induced Epitope Retrieval (HIER) in retrieval buffer pH 6, using a pressure boiler.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Recommended conditions: Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionRelieves DNA strain that arise during duplication of mitochondrial DNA.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; highest in skeletal muscle, heart, brain and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic type I topoisomerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 2900052H09Rik antibody
- DNA topoisomerase I antibody
- DNA topoisomerase I, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-TOP1MT antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121145)
ab121145 at 1/100 dilution staining TOP1MT in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry, showing strong nuclear and cytoplasmic positivity in neuronal cells.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121145)
ab121145 at 4 µg/ml staining TOP1MT in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized A431 cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
Note: positivity in mitochondria.
References for Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"