For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionRelieves DNA strain that arise during duplication of mitochondrial DNA.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; highest in skeletal muscle, heart, brain and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic type I topoisomerase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 2900052H09Rik antibody
- DNA topoisomerase I antibody
- DNA topoisomerase I, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-TOP1MT antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121681)
ab121681 at 1/175 dilution staining TOP1MT in Paraffin-embedded Human Colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry
Western blot - Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121681)
All lanes : Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121681) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-TOP1MT antibody (ab121681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"