For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa).
- FunctionPossesses negatively supercoiled DNA relaxing activity.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is found in testis, heart and skeletal muscle. A 4 kb transcript which probably represents isoform 2 is found in thymus, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prokaryotic type I/III topoisomerase family.
Contains 1 Toprim domain.
Information by UniProt
- DNA topoisomerase 3 beta 1 antibody
- DNA topoisomerase 3-beta-1 antibody
- DNA topoisomerase III beta 1 antibody
Anti-TOP3B antibody images
Western blot - TOP3B antibody (ab65005)
All lanes : Anti-TOP3B antibody (ab65005) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : COLO205 cell extract
Lane 3 : HUVEC extract
Lane 4 : HUVEC extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 97 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TOP3B antibody (ab65005)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"