For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP1054Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or IP.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 174 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 174 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionControl of topological states of DNA by transient breakage and subsequent rejoining of DNA strands. Topoisomerase II makes double-strand breaks.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type II topoisomerase family.
modificationsPhosphorylation has no effect on catalytic activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleoplasm. Generally located in the nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- alpha isozyme antibody
- ATP hydrolyzing DNA topoisomerase II alfa antibody
- DNA gyrase antibody
Anti-Topoisomerase II alpha (phospho T1343) antibody [EP1054Y] images
Western blot - Topoisomerase II alpha (phospho T1343) antibody [EP1054Y] (ab52853)
All lanes : Anti-Topoisomerase II alpha (phospho T1343) antibody [EP1054Y] (ab52853) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate treated with AP
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate untreated
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 174 kDa
Observed band size : 174 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Topoisomerase II alpha (phospho T1343) antibody [EP1054Y] (ab52853)
ab52853 at 1/100 dilution staining Topoisomerase II alpha in paraffin embedded human cervical carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Topoisomerase II alpha (phospho T1343) antibody [EP1054Y] (ab52853)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"