For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87152 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTP53I13 may act as a tumor suppressor as it inhibits tumor cell growth, when overexpressed.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- Damage stimulated cytoplasmic protein 1 antibody
- DSCP1 antibody
- Tumor protein p53 inducible protein 13 antibody
Anti-TP53I13 antibody images
References for Anti-TP53I13 antibody (ab87152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"