Anti-TPD52L1 antibody (ab121961)
- Product nameAnti-TPD52L1 antibodySee all TPD52L1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TPD52L1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
antigen sequence: SPTFKSFEER VETTVTSLKT KVGGTNPNGG SFEEVLSSTA HASAQSLAGG SRRTKEEELQ C, corresponding to amino acids 144-204 of Human TPD52L1 (UniProt Q16890).
- Positive control
- Human salivary gland tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121961 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TPD52 family.
- D53 antibody
- D54 antibody
- hD53 antibody
- hD54 antibody
- MGC73020 antibody
- MGC8556 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017133 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017136 antibody
- Tpd52l1 antibody
- TPD52L2 antibody
- TPD53_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor protein D52 like 1 antibody
- Tumor protein D52 like 2 antibody
- Tumor protein D52-like 1 antibody
- Tumor protein D53 antibody
- Tumor protein D54 antibody
Anti-TPD52L1 antibody images
ab121961, at a 1/500 dilution, staining TPD52L1 in paraffin emebedded Human salivary gland tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunohistochemical staining of Human salivary gland shows distinct cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells using ab121961
References for Anti-TPD52L1 antibody (ab121961)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hoerder-Suabedissen A et al. Expression profiling of mouse subplate reveals a dynamic gene network and disease association with autism and schizophrenia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:3555-60 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23401504) »