For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab95002 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of thiamine to thiamine pyrophosphate. Can also catalyze the phosphorylation of pyrithiamine to pyrithiamine pyrophosphate.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, kidney, testis, small intestine and peripheral blood leukocytes, and at very low levels in a variety of tissues.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; thiamine diphosphate biosynthesis; thiamine diphosphate from thiamine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thiamine pyrophosphokinase family.
Information by UniProt
- hTPK1 antibody
- Placental protein 20 antibody
- PP20 antibody
Anti-TPK1 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
References for Anti-TPK1 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab95002)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"