For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TPRG1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle. Localized to presynaptic nerve terminals.
Information by UniProt
- FAM79A antibody
- Mossy fiber terminal-associated vertebrate-specific presynaptic protein antibody
- MOVER antibody
Anti-TPRGL antibody images
Western blot - TPRGL antibody (ab103650)
Anti-TPRGL antibody (ab103650) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse bladder tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TPRGL antibody (ab103650)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed and
paraffin embedded Human cervix carcinoma tissue followed by peroxidase
conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining, using ab103650 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-TPRGL antibody (ab103650)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"