For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the O-sulfation of tyrosine residues within acidic motifs of polypeptides.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein sulfotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- Protein tyrosine sulfotransferase 2 antibody
- Protein-tyrosine sulfotransferase 2 antibody
Anti-TPST2 antibody images
Western blot - TPST2 antibody (ab84334)
References for Anti-TPST2 antibody (ab84334)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"