For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the O-sulfation of tyrosine residues within acidic motifs of polypeptides.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein sulfotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- Protein tyrosine sulfotransferase 2 antibody
- Protein-tyrosine sulfotransferase 2 antibody
Anti-TPST2 antibody images
Western blot - TPST2 antibody (ab87407)
Anti-TPST2 antibody (ab87407) at 1 µg/ml + Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
Additional bands at : 150 kDa,65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"