For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71411 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the O-sulfation of tyrosine residues within acidic motifs of polypeptides.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein sulfotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- Protein tyrosine sulfotransferase 2 antibody
- Protein-tyrosine sulfotransferase 2 antibody
Anti-TPST2 antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-TPST2 antibody - C-terminal (ab71411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"