For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113046 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionMay act as a repressor of NR2C2-mediated transactivation by suppressing the binding between NR2C2/TR4 and the TR4-response element in target genes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissue examined, with highest expression in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NR2C2AP family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- nr2c2ap antibody
- NR2CA_HUMAN antibody
- Nuclear receptor 2C2 associated protein antibody
Anti-TRA16 antibody images
References for Anti-TRA16 antibody (ab113046)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"