For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123640 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionSequence-specific RNA-binding protein which participates in the control of pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas. Less abundant in kidney, placenta and brain. Lowest expression in kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated in the RS domains.
Dimethylation at Arg-241 is probably asymmetric.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- arginine/serine-rich 10 antibody
- Arginine/serine-rich splicing factor 10 antibody
- hTRA2-beta antibody
Anti-TRA2B antibody images
References for Anti-TRA2B antibody (ab123640)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"