For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell death control. Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Has been shown to repress transcription of SRF in vitro and so may play a role in heart development.
- Tissue specificityIn the embryo, widely expressed with highest levels in brain. In the adult, highest expression is found in the heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCF25 family.
- DomainThe C-terminal region mediates transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Some staining in the cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG26 antibody
- hKIAA1049 antibody
- Hulp1 antibody
Anti-Transcription factor 25 antibody images
Western blot - Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab80843)
Anti-Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab80843) at 1 µg/ml + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa
Additional bands at : 62 kDa,64 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab80843)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"