For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell death control. Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Has been shown to repress transcription of SRF in vitro and so may play a role in heart development.
- Tissue specificityIn the embryo, widely expressed with highest levels in brain. In the adult, highest expression is found in the heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCF25 family.
- DomainThe C-terminal region mediates transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Some staining in the cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG26 antibody
- hKIAA1049 antibody
- Hulp1 antibody
Anti-Transcription factor 25 antibody images
Western blot - Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab96813)
Anti-Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab96813) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
7.5% SDS Page
Secondary antibody - anti-rabbit HRP (ab6721)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab96813)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded FaDu xenograft, using ab96813 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab96813)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab96813 antibody at 1/200 dilution. Bottom picture is the same as the top one but is merged with fluorescent DNA probe.
References for Anti-Transcription factor 25 antibody (ab96813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"