For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- ALPHA SUBUNIT antibody
- C polypeptide antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
Anti-Transglutaminase 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Transglutaminase 2 antibody (ab53171)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"