For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Transglutaminase 2 antibody - BSA and Azide free
See all Transglutaminase 2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Transglutaminase 2 - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length human Transglutaminase 2.
- Positive control
- HUVEC cells. Breast carcinoma.
- General notes
ab80563 is excellent for staining of endothelial cells in murine tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified from rabbit anti serum by Protein A chromatography.
- Primary antibody notesab80563 is excellent for staining of endothelial cells in murine tissues.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
Use for 2 hours at room temperature.
||Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.
||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use for 30 minutes at room temperature. Boil tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 minutes followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- FunctionCatalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- ALPHA SUBUNIT antibody
- C polypeptide antibody
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
References for Anti-Transglutaminase 2 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab80563)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"