For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to proteins.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- Protein glutamine gamma glutamyltransferase Z antibody
- Protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase Z antibody
- TG(Z) antibody
Anti-Transglutaminase 7 antibody images
Western blot - Transglutaminase 7 antibody (ab109988)
Anti-Transglutaminase 7 antibody (ab109988) at 0.1 µg/ml + Mouse kidney lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 17 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-Transglutaminase 7 antibody (ab109988)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"