For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, breast, colon and ovarian carcinomas. It is also present on some normal cells, endothelial cells in particular.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the L6 tetraspanin family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- M3S1 antibody
- Membrane component chromosome 3 surface marker 1 antibody
- T4S1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Transmembrane 4 L6 family member 1 antibody images
References for Anti-Transmembrane 4 L6 family member 1 antibody (ab111015)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"