For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84902 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 12 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTMEM93 belongs to the TMEM93 family. It is a multi-pass membrane protein. The function of the TMEM93 protein remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- 0610009E20Rik antibody
- 0610025L18Rik antibody
- MGC2963 antibody
Anti-Transmembrane protein 93 antibody images
References for Anti-Transmembrane protein 93 antibody (ab84902)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"