For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116330 is purified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
- FunctionChaperone that expresses an ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityFound in skeletal muscle, liver, heart, brain, kidney, pancreas, lung and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Heat shock protein 75 antibody
- Heat shock protein 75 kDa antibody
- Heat shock protein 75 kDa mitochondrial antibody
Anti-TRAP1 antibody images
References for Anti-TRAP1 antibody (ab116330)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"