For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123959 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionPrevents MBP1-mediated transcriptional repression and antagonizes MBP1-mediated cell death. May play a role in vesicular transport from endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TRAPPC2 are the cause of spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda (SEDT) [MIM:313400]. SEDT is an X-linked recessive disorder of endochondral bone formation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRAPP small subunits family. Sedlin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Endoplasmic reticulum. Golgi apparatus. Localized in perinuclear granular structures.
Information by UniProt
- hYP38334 antibody
- MBP 1 interacting protein 2A antibody
- MBP-1-interacting protein 2A antibody
Anti-TRAPPC2 antibody images
References for Anti-TRAPPC2 antibody (ab123959)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"