For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107663 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicular transport from endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRAPP small subunits family. BET3 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > cis-Golgi network. Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- 1110058K12Rik antibody
- AI835942 antibody
- AU019197 antibody
Anti-TRAPPC3 antibody images
References for Anti-TRAPPC3 antibody (ab107663)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"