For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicular transport from endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRS85 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > cis-Golgi network.
Information by UniProt
- General sporulation gene 1 homolog antibody
- GSG1 antibody
- HsT2706 antibody
Anti-TRAPPC8 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-TRAPPC8 antibody (ab122692)
Immunofluorescent staining of human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in cytoplasm & microtubules.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TRAPPC8 antibody (ab122692)
ab122692, at 1/500 dilution, staining TRAPPC8 in paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TRAPPC8 antibody (ab122692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"