For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum
- Clone number3179C2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionPossible role in spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the translin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus. Expressed in the cytoplasm in the presence of TSN.
Information by UniProt
- Translin associated factor X antibody
- Translin like protein antibody
- Translin-associated factor X antibody
Anti-TRAX antibody [3179C2a] images
References for Anti-TRAX antibody [3179C2a] (ab58642)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"